Privacy and Cookies
Friendly Creatures is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Friendly Creatures may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This privacy and cookies policy was last updated on the 1st September 2023.
What we collect
We may collect the following information via our contact form:
- your name
- email address
None of the data that you supply via the contact form will be stored on this website or website CMS.
Note: We may also collect data such as your email address if you decide to contact us by email.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to help you with enquiries and bookings for your dog. We will also need this infomation as we may need to contact you by email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We store all contact data securely and only for the period of time that it is actually needed.
This website’s server
This website is hosted by Hosting UK their Privacy Statement can be read here.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Links to third party Privacy Policies.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.